During the VNAA Annual Meeting, participants are provided a number of opportunities to engage with experts and colleagues seek answers to a wide-range of questions that cover all facets of a home healthcare and hospice organization. When developing your abstract for a workshop or poster session, your program should help participants find answers to their questions. VNAA and the Education Committee has provided a suggested list of potential topics. This list is not intended to limit your ideas, but assist you in your brainstorming process. Your abstract could provide solutions in any one of the following categories:
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Community Benefit Programs
- Organizational Governance, Operations and Leadership
- Financial Management and Business Development
- New Care Delivery Models: Innovations, Collaborations and Partnering
- Work Force Issues
- Clinical Management and Best Practices
- Technology and HIPAA
- Growing your Business/New Models of Care
For further details regarding the 31st Annual Meeting and Call for Abstracts submission process, visit here. Incomplete proposals and proposals not completed online will not be reviewed.
Submissions are due by 5 p.m. EDT, Friday, August 16, 2013, via the online system. Any questions can be sent to Eileen Grande, Manager of Education and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-384-1459.
We look forward to seeing you in 2014!