Add More to Your VNAA Annual Meeting Experience
Take more information home when you attend VNAA’s 34th Annual Meeting, Leading Innovation, April 6-8 in Miami, Florida. Two preconference sessions - Value Based Purchasing and Using Data to Understand and Improve Agency Performance and Quality – will provide cutting edge information on strategies you can put to work to drive performance improvements. Both sessions are Wednesday, April 6, 2016 12:00 – 3:45 p.m. ET.
In ‘Using Data to Understand and Improve Agency Performance and Quality, participants will examine data management and quality from multiple perspectives, and learn to use measures for strategic advantage.
First, speakers from VNAA and the Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation will discuss trends in quality in the home-based care industry. Then, we’ll drill down to quality at the agency level, with agency leaders sharing strategies for ’managing for quality,’ including discussion of OASIS measures, patient experience measures, and claims based measures. Participants will engage in a small group activity working side-by-side with the experts, to learn how to review quality metrics in their own organization and tie data to quality improvement strategies. Finally, one of the industry’s leading operations consultants will discuss how to use data and performance information to strategically position your agency for success. Participants will come away with a better understanding of connections between measures, as well as information on how to access resources such as the VNAA Nonprofit Industry Research Database, the VNAA Blueprint for Excellence, and other tools.
Featured speakers include:
- Teresa Lee, JD, MPH, Executive Director, The Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation
- Jeanette May, MPH, PhD, Consultant to VNAA’s Industry Database
- Robert J. Rosati, PhD, Visiting Nurse Association Health Group
- Jeanne Callahan-Lydon, RN, BSN, JD, SVP of Clinical Services, VNA Care Network
- Tim Ashe, RN, MS, MBA, Partner, Director of Operational Consulting, Fazzi
- Moderated by Liza Greenberg, RN, MPH, VNAA’s Special Project’s Consultant