Visiting Nurse Associations of America is pleased to announce the launch of Education@VNAA, an all new, on-demand continuing education and online learning resource for home health and hospice professionals.
As an introductory offer, VNAA invites you to sample any single course of your choosing at no cost, simply by using the promo code TRYVNAA at checkout. You will receive instant access to the full course materials, as well as a personalized certificate for 1.25 CE credits upon completion. Subsequent courses will be available at the low cost of $25 for VNAA members.
Clinicians and experts from all over the country participated in the creation of the ten inaugural offerings we release today, each of which focuses on a unique aspect of hospice care, including:
- Pain Assessment in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Dyspnea Assessment and Treatment
- Preparing for the Hospice Item Set
- Pharmaceutical Costs and Hospice Care
- Common Distressing Symptoms at End-of-Life
- Crisis Management for Short-Stay Hospice Patients
- The Art of Empathic Conversations
- Palliative Wound Care
VNAA is very happy to offer this valuable resource to the home health and hospice community, and welcomes any questions or comments you may have at email@example.com.