Clinical Impact of OASIS-D
In March 2018, CMS released the draft of the latest version of the OASIS data set, OASIS-D. Modifications are being made to OASIS to comply with the IMPACT Act, to reduce data collection burden, and to improve formatting throughout the document. CMS is seeking approval from the Office of Management and Budget for a January 1, 2019 implementation date.
Please join us as we provide an overview of the revisions being made to the OASIS data set, including:
- Addition of six new standardized items;
- The removal of 28 OASIS questions that will no longer be assessed;
- Modification to M1311 to support a new standardized pressure ulcer measure;
- Addition of responses to M1028, M1311, M2102 and removal of responses to M2310; and
- Review of additional changes to OASIS.
You will not want to miss this 60-minute educational webinar, presented by Deanna Loftus, HEALTHCAREfirst’s Director of Regulatory Compliance and HEALTHCAREfirst Regulatory Consultant Mary St. Pierre, RN, BSN, MGA, to learn about all the extensive changes and how they will impact your clinicians’ documentation and assessment practices.